– From now on, please forget Wiziq for questions & support. Everything is available in the WAZZUB community. To get answers to your questions, please do the following:
1. Go to wazzub.com & find where it says “Chatrooms” at the bottom left corner of the page.
2. Click where it says “WAZZUB Support”.
– Why do we ask for proof of identity? So far we have never asked for such details (you are only required to enter your first + last name & email address to register). However, this will soon be required for all qualified pre-launch members who’d like to receive payments from WAZZUB (you need a $FACTOR of at least 3 for this).
– As a legal company, we simply MUST abide by the laws. And so we’ll need your proof of id for payments.
– Think about it: companies such as PayPal, AlertPay or SolidTrustPay also require proof of identity to make business. That’s just how things work! 🙂
– Programmers are much happier with the new deadlines as they have less pressure on their back. Please note that we are now on track to launch on May 16, 2012 (new signup page + Perfect Internet login).
– On May 22, the pre-launch members’ $FACTORs will be frozen. As previously mentioned, only those with a $FACTOR of 3 (or more) will be required to show identity proof. You will be able to update your profile between May 22 and May 31.
– Between June 1 and June 14, qualified pre-launch members will select in the members’ area how they want to get paid.
– June 15 is the new pay day date.
– How does the company earn money? When people (including you) buy stuff from the perfect internet, the company makes a profit. The commission is then split between the company and the pre-launch members (beta launch members get DealPOINTS instead, which they can then exchange for goods).
– You are highly encouraged to go to the “My Deals” section to check the AMAZING goods already on offer. Did you know that some of the bargains have a FREE shipping agreement (worldwide), and also a 90-day money back guarantee???
– Visit the section and perhaps even buy stuff. Gee DaCosta: it almost feels like “you are buying things from yourself” (because part of the company’s profit is re-injected into the members).
– Zig Ziglar quote: “You can have anything you want in life just as long as you help enough people to get what they want in life.”
– By the end of the year, the company’s goal is to reach 100 MILLION members!
Out of 6 million pre-launch members, only 3-4 million will be verified + real.
If you consider that only 10% will stay active after beta launch, it represents +/- 400.000 people.
If 400.000 people share the perfect internet with only 1 person/day, here’s how the stats would look:
After Day 1: 800.000
After Day 2: 1.6 million
And it goes on and on…EXPONENTIALLY! 🙂 In other words, we’ll have a ton more members in very little time! 😉 The sky is truly the limit…